Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Somebody Help











My spirit free is yet matted
My energy unformed is yet ethereal
My mind yet untapped is still bare
My head yet formless is still torrid

I am the voice of the lost
Flinching for solace in the confines of insanity!
I am the mouth of the dumb
Finding expression in the silence of the siren!
I am the head of the headless
Shouting in the hollows of my sockets!
I am the brain of the nitwits
Bawling for wisdom from the shallows of the deep!
I am nobody calling to everybody for somebody!


The shivering maggot claims the wet soil
It coils its rear to reclaim its ownership
Snakes its way through the rocked soil
In search of the wreathe water wet with worry
Dodging from the tantrums of the lord of the sky
Blazing fury with heat smudges
Sucking the land of moisture
Smirking from miles above the mountain zeniths!

Help me please!
I am the daughter of the barren nun
Who labored in pain when her womb was seared!
I am the son of the penis-less priest
Who cooed at the entrance of the Bermuda triangle!
I am the brother to the sisters of the brotherhood
They shed light for the tunnel in the woods!
I am the sister to the brothers of the maternity
They made lilies out of the thorn-less roses!
I am the confused man under the bridge of thoughts!
I am the deranged woman under the influence of childbirth!
I am the victim of your quest for knowledge!
I am the victor of your insanity for power!
I am the miserable product of your misery!
I am the rightful willful bastard from your insatiable cunts!
I am who I am.
Your worst nightmare!

Won’t you then help me?
What I am was what you are.
What I was was what you will be.
After all, I am YOU!
Help me free myself.
I long to be free cum fair

Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment